November 25, 2006

I Love the Sound Of My Singing Voice

For the first time since I started practicing, I felt like a good singer today. Now, I mean really, I thought, gee, I sound better than normal. Why? I DIDN'T SING TODAY! I love the sound of my singing voice... when I don't have to hear it.
Hey well, I was faithful to do my dish job well, an extra star on my little crown. But oh man, I had to wipe the table again today. (In my Home, the kids have school in the dining room. Since it's so cold now and there's no heater in my room, I have it there too. Anyway, we have this rule that we jan-ken and the loser wipes the table.) I have wiped it just about everyday since the AIP camp.
I had very very good luck all summer, until August. I won every game of Black Jack, and it was great. And then it became sort of normal, until I went to AIP, and now it's just horrid. What is this?

1 comment:

Amanda Rudow said...

You traded luck with Tsuby, that's why. :))