August 23, 2007

News Flash 3

Someone brought to my attention that I didn't write anything about what I have been doing the month. I know. That is because no one reads it.

This is the month of August. This month we did no school, went to the dam to swim (I didn't swim though of course) and saw the others home.

This month me Moofy and Lena probably went to the other house more than we have in our lives. Weird. Earlier this month Angelo broke his foot and now he wears a cast.

I didn't go to the AIP.

Elena came down from Chiba. It was real fun, like a story in itself.

Matthew is here now. Everyone says he looks so much like Angelo. Try not to understand if you don't. It's so funny.

Mia will have to baby any day now. I had a dream she had it while we were watching a movie. OH NO

Today we had a BBQ with the other home. Aiko accidentally spit gum in John Paul's hair. Awful, and I had to take it all out. I also got a STARWARS Episode 1 T-shirt for him. I am so nice to JP!

No comments: