January 22, 2009

Success Success

I know we are not even one month into 2009, but I have a good feeling that this year I will accomplish more than I have any other year thus far.

And that is because this is the year that I have found the true meaning of career-related success, which is do something that pays well enough for you to live comfortably, that you both enjoy and are good at. I also know what the formula for success at anything is: know what you are doing, love what you are doing and believe in what you are doing.
Being Capricorn, I am stubborn and highly ambitious. There is nothing I will not do when I want something badly enough. Basically, if I don't succeed, fuck me dead.
You will not find one person who ever did anything great that didn't care if they succeeded or not. They were all willing to work hard, work overtime, fall and get back up again, and again and again. And they didn't complain. They didn't even mind.

No comments: