December 19, 2006

After so long.

My dad took me and Kenny shop to shop. He didn't help us much, and we had to do all the talking. We got out 5 CDs and 5 mags. Also prayed with 4 drunk Australian men in a bar.
I went busking on Friday night. Uncle Gideon asked me to go in the hopes that I would sing. There was no other way around it, so I made sure I was as bsuy as ever with selling CDs. It's a typical nightclub/bar area. Lots of drunk old men. ... We sold 36 CDs and I think about 8 Activated mags.
Last time when went busking, I did sing, though. And sadly, it was very embarassing, almost cried. (Especially when I found out Yuki is going to come to the party I will perform at.) ...
We went to a bazaar and there was this man about 50. He said to me, "I have a handsome son your age." I said, "Really? How old is he?" the man said, "Oh, he's 19. I looked just like him when I was young."
Oh yeah, I was cleaning out my room, which is also the the Home's storage room. While I was cleaning I found this old old old picture of when Naoki was about 19. His hair was about 1 cm long and dyed bright yellow. Hmmm, Mari, tell me what that means.
Anyway, Kurt Cobain was really hot.

2 comments:

MaryJane said...

you just can:t shake Naoki out of your mind can you???

Skunk said...

Now Mari, if you had seen that photo, I don't think you could forget it either.