April 29, 2008

Keeping Amanda's answers, cuz I like them.
Do you get along better with guys or girls?

Guys. They're so much less complicated. I agree with you!
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Of course Yes. I heard that someone likes me, and if it's true I want him to tell me!
Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
No, I wouldn't mind in the slightest It doesn't bother me. And I am glad it doesn't bother Amanda either, because I smoke.
Last person you texted?
Fishy Jodi
Do you like shows like Forensic Files and Unsolved Mysteries?
If they're anything like NCIS, I'll adore them NCIS, good.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
At night. Night.
List people you were/are best friends with?
Fishy
Akari
Lily
Ambie
Melinda?
I don't like to pick a "best friend". Different people are close to me at different times for different reasons. All the people I was close with are in Japan (Patty, Amanda, Mary Jane, Angelo, Lena, and Moofy) Patty and I were sort of like best friends when we were kids.
Name the best people who could cheer you up?
Fab
Fishy
Megz
Melinda
Rod. Peter (the other chef). My cousin Chook. Shane (waiter).
Have you been to New York City?
Not once. No.
Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
No clue mayte. Some loser and I shouldn't have.
Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Loads, and I never use them. Yes, but I am like Amanda in that I don't use it.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Manager from restaurant, about job interview Rod, he drives me to work.
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Probably. None I can think of atm. I can talk to all my friends of the opposite sex. That's why they are my friends.
Heard any really great quotes lately?
Oh yes- I practically live in Gee and BJA's Wikiquotes pages. Yes... I just can't think of any right now.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Quite assuredly, yes. Mostly for the worse, too. Amanda has made a difference in my life, so there's one for her list. I probably have been a bad difference to a few...and a good difference to maybe one.
Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
Mitaka Shiritsu Dai-Go-sho.(URK!) No
Have/would you ever tattooed anyones name on you?
That's just not smart.
What if you want to forget them? Then you'd really be in a piss.
Band names are the only exception.
I already have MCR =) I don't think so.
What is the name of your siblings best friend?
I have 10 siblings, and I have no bloody clue. Not so sure anymore.
What's the most appealing thing about the opposite sex?
Their genetilia, doh.
Kidding.
The whole "dominant" thing, maybe?
Unlike women, men know what they want. Or at least they act like it.
Which year has been the best so far?
2005, maybe? 2006. 2008 is getting close
Ever found more than a dollar/pound in a random place?
Found 500 yen coin once. Once or twice.
Has anyone ever been more important to you than a family member?
Never. In hindsight, no. And I have never been in love either.
Last time you smiled!
Approximately three minutes ago. I have been smiling all day.
Last text message in your inbox?
None, it's a new phone. "I am out the front".--Rod
Whens your next road trip?
Who knows? ...Well let me know when you go, Amanda.
Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?
I'd probably weep my guts out. It would be beyond crying.
Where is your phone?
Right beside me. In my back pocket.
Do you think your current pets will be alive ten years from now?
Probably not, it's a budgee. I don't have any pets now, but I had budgees when I was younger. The one that lived the longest lived nearly eight years.
When was your last bubble bath?
I haven't had a bath this year, as we have no tub. Maybe when I was 10.
Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?
Nope. I used to.
Where is your pet right now?
In its cage, sleeping. They are all dead in the ground in Japan. This is a hard subject for me.
What color phone do you have?
Very dark blue. Very dark red.
How many kids do you want to have?
None, preferably. None. But just suppose I wanted to have kids, then maybe 3 sons.
What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
Bathrobe Trench coat and jeans and a scarf.
What color are your eyes?
Dark brown. Green
What are you doing tomorrow?
Worrying about job interview, finding proper resume, filling it out, JOB INTERVIEW Work
Do you know someone who likes you? Like I said earlier, I heard that someone does, but I don't know if it's true because he did tell me.
Yes. And it's very saddening cos I know I'll never like them back.
Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
Chyes. It's always worse experiencing things firsthand.
Yes.
What color is your hair?
Dark brown/Blue/Blonde Black
What are things you hate losing?
A Loved One
Fights
Arguments
Important documents
My wallet
Friendship
Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
Haha... NO! No
Have you ever been in handcuffs?
Yes, but not for jail. Yes
If you could say anything to any one person what would it be?
My life is better than yours and I've finally acknowledged it.
I think I would say to the person I like that I like him. And to this one person who pissed me off that he pissed me off. And Amanda, I am liking my life right now.
It's your turn now.
...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being pregnant is not the end of the world.