April 29, 2008

Well Well

Lately I really couldn't have been bothered updating this blog. The work computer caught a virus and now only the Rod (head chef) and my sister Jodi (manager) are allowed to use it. There's my excuse. But right now I am at an Internet lounge And the man next to me is hot. I hope he isn't reading this.

So lately...

Been working. A lot.

I pierced my tongue like I said I was going to. I did it the day before yesterday, and I have a feeling I am never going to use my mouth for anything useful again. Ever.

And I guess that is it.

4 comments:

Patty said...

now why would you do that to yourself? weren't you out voted on that thing :)?

Skunk said...

No Patty,
Only one person voted no. Now I know it must have been you! Haha

I always wanted a tongue ring, and if I never got it I would just keep wanting it.

But to anyone who has not getten one yet, I totally don't recommend it.

Anonymous said...

do you find it impossible to kill the urge to lick everyone around you??
that was me with a tounge peirce

Anonymous said...

and i bet the person who voted no was maryjane.