June 22, 2007

Black Jack Is Nasty...

We all know that Moofy thinks Uncle David is handsome. Well, of course not for real, but anyway, she's fun to tease. Who she really likes is his son, David Cloward, but that's not the point. She hates all the teasing...
So we all went to David Cloward's house and all the teens played Black Jack. Lena loses, and she has to kiss David Cloward on the cheek. it was a huge deal. It was the life of my life. ...Until Moofy lost and she had to kiss his arm, each kiss longer than the first saying, "I love you, I love you, I love you." This would not be a big deal if she didn't actually have feelings for him, but I guess she does.
Titty made a no-kissing-noses rule. PHEW! I had to walk into the dining room and give Uncle Gideon an on-the-spot kiss on the cheek. Humiliating. Daichi lost, and he had to kiss me on the nose, since Titty wasn't there to save me.
But I think the bomb was right about when Moofy walked up to Uncle David and kissed he cheek. Words cannot do justice the look that was in her eyes!
On the way home Uncle Gideon said,
"When I was young it was a shiner prize for girls to kiss me. --And now they do it for batsu??"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, shiner prize, batsu, such joy

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Black Jack is a good game. I cvan never play that anymore tho. there's no one fun to pick on!
no more fallen angels

Skunk said...

Oh yeah? Come down here and I will batsu you until you die! Nahaha